Friday 18 November 2016

Snap Snap: 18/11/16

A long overdue update on what's been happening in the last few months....

- I chose my wedding dress! Read more about our wedding plans here.

- On the hottest day of the year (in September) we were at Thorpe Park! It was mid-week so very quiet and we had a great time with minimal queuing (and made good use of water rides to cool off!) 

-Could she be any cuter?

- We celebrated 5 years together and exactly one year until the wedding!

- As part of our anniversary celebration we met Catherine & Andy from White Stag Weddings in Greenwich Park for a special engagement photo shoot. See the full set here.

-We've visited a few wedding fairs and had lots of fun trying out photo booths!

-My 'Yesterday' notebook was featured in Natural Health Magazine this month.


- I also visited Chosen wedding fair with two of my lovely bridesmaids, and had a Facebook video call with the Maid of Honour (she lives in Florida!)

- We had a day of baking for a family get together. I made bake-wells for the first time and I must say they were pretty good! I'll be making them again very soon.

- She decided cuddles were much more important than my work :)

- We went on a lovely 3 day cruise to Bruges to celebrate Jamie's Grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary.

- 3 days of photoshoots getting ready for the launch of Bea & Bloom

- Bea & Bloom officially went live on Monday morning!

- It was birthday on Wednesday, so I of course had cake for breakfast.

- We spent the day in London and wandered round Borough Market, Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Camden Market, Leicester Square AND Covent Garden! You can probably guess form the number of food markets we visited that we ate A LOT that day!

I'll be back soon with some new illustrations to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment