Thursday 11 August 2016

Snap snap: 11/08/16

Its been a while since I wrote a 'Snap snap" post, so I thought I'd stop in and share a few updates of what I've been up to lately...

Of course an update of life lately wouldn't be complete without a picture of Beabea. Lots of cuddles have been happening as always.

Picnics in Greenwich Park. We made the most of that really warm week and I met Jamie in the park after work for a picnic dinner.

A lovely, long overdue catch up with one of my wonderful bridesmaids.

My wedding scrapbook is filling up with lots of ideas, sketches and quotes!

We've made lots of progress on actually planning the wedding too, including picking our cars! There's much more about our wedding plans over on the Bea & Bloom blog too.

I've been working on some designs for  my upcoming wedding stationery business, Bea & Bloom.

Last weekend we took Beabea out for the day to Danson Park. She had lots of fun running around, making friends, chasing birds and sharing our lunch!

Hopefully I'll get back to sharing these more often! In the mean time you can follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (emillustration) for snippets of daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment