Monday 9 May 2016

Wise Words: Khal Drogo

I've mentioned a couple of times over on Instagram that we recently started watching Game of Thrones (and have been frantically trying to catch up for the new season!)
Now we're all caught up I'm planning on creating a series of illustrations of all the castles and kingdoms (I didn't want to see any spoilers searching for reference images so I've been waiting until we're all up to date!)
But in the mean time, I thought I'd create an illustration inspired a quote from Khal Drogo:
"You are the moon of my life. That is all I know and all I need to know. And if this is a dream I will kill the man that tries to wake me."
(I love how romantic this is and yet still manages to mention how easily he could kill someone if he wanted to!)

I created two slightly different versions, one in full colour and one as a silhouette style, and I'm not sure which I prefer so I'm sharing both with you!



Which do you prefer?
Do you watch Game of Thrones?

No comments:

Post a Comment