Wednesday 11 May 2016

Over & over: Wedding Florals


Its been a while since I created a new repeat pattern design, so this week I've designed done inspired by upcoming wedding!
I've used the colour palette and floral motifs that have featured on my wedding stationery so far (Bridesmaid cards and Save the Dates, below). Although I made the colours a little lighter as the pattern is quite busy and it was looking a little dark.



I've got big plans for the rest of the wedding stationery too, including invitations, a map of the venue, order of the day, table plans and menus, and lots more! The venue also has some display cabinets in the room we're getting married in, and I'm going to be creating some illustrations to go in those too (and then I hope to put them up on our walls when we buy a house!) so expect a few posts about those in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment