Monday 4 January 2016

A little announcement...

Happy New Year everyone!
I have some very exciting news to share...


For New Year I went away on a cruise with some family to Belgium and Germany.
Just before dinner on New Year's Eve, Dad called from their cabin to say they were running a little late, so Jamie suggested we go for a walk around the promenade deck. Little did I know this was all a set up, and when we got to the back of the ship, Jamie asked me a very special question! Of course I immediately said yes! Meanwhile the rest of our party were waiting in the bar with champagne and huge grins on their faces. The whole evening was wonderful, as was a quiet morning together at sea on New Year's Day.
The ring was my Nanny's eternity ring, which I absolutely love and am so proud to be wearing.

Obviously I am absolutely thrilled, very excited and eager to start buying wedding magazines and browsing Pinterest for ideas! First up is the guest list and venue :) Wish me luck! I'll be sharing a few updates along the way!

Huge thank you to Jamie for making such a special moment for us, and to the rest of the family for all their help in making the evening so amazing!

I'll also be back soon with some illustrations of things we saw on the rest of our holiday!



4 comments:

  1. OMG EMMA CONGRATULATIONS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :) What a lovely place to propose, and good luck!

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes it was so lovely, he did a good job! x

      Delete