Thursday 22 October 2015

Wise Words: Blooms

As always happens when a craft fair is approaching, I haven't been producing as much new work over the last few weeks (which is why you haven't seen an Illustration Friday post for a while!). The time I would usually spend drawing is taken up producing lots of stock and planning my stall layout!
I do want to try and keep making work where I can though, so I thought I'd do a quick Wise Words illustration to share with you. 

I saw this quote on Pinterest and immediately had to use it in a pretty floral design!
Emma Margaret Illustration Wis Words Blooms 2015

I can't promise how often I'll be posting in the next couple of weeks, especially with new work to show you, but you can follow my craft fair prep and sketchbook doodles over on Instagram @EmmaMargaretIllustration

No comments:

Post a Comment