Saturday 31 October 2015

Renegade Prep

So once again my blog has been rather neglected for a couple of weeks whilst I've been preparing for Renegade Craft Fair.
There's only one week to go until I head back to the Old Truman Brewery for my favourite craft fair!
I'll be sharing a booth with Jess from Fawn and Rose, and we'll be right near the Ely's Yard Entrance (And opposite the cake stall which is going to be dangerous!) We've been planning our booth and preparing decorations to make it extra colourful!
I'll have some new products for sale, greetings cards and postcards at a reduced price, and a free gift if you spend over £20! I hope to see some of you there, do come and say Hi if you're around.

In the mean time I thought I'd just stop by with a few pictures of my prep so far.
I've been working hard producing batches of colouring books (I'm still surprised that my printer stuck with me whilst I printed all the pages for these!), notebooks and two new products, as well as packaging cards and prints! I think I'm just about on track to be finished in time, I still need to finish trimming a few things, packaging everything and making my signage (and stall decorations).










You can find the full details of the fair here, and the line up of amazing makers and designers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment