Friday 11 September 2015

Snap snap: 11/09/15

The last few weeks in photos.


- New postcards in the shop.
- I'm (very slowly) putting together an illustration inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Its taken a bit of  a back seat at the moment as lots of other things have come up, but I still plan on finishing it soon.
- The bake off is back on TV which means I'm constantly tempted to get baking! I did give in on biscuit week and made some gingerbread biscuits (with sprinkles, of course)
- Being a huge fan of anything unicorn related I clearly couldn't resist the new range at Paperchase and had to treat myself to a diary and some stickers!


- I went on a fantastic trip to Norway last month and have been using my photos as inspiration for a new series of drawings.
- I spent a couple of evenings reading through my favourite Illustration books looking for inspiration.
- The Positive Thoughts colouring books have been really popular the last few weeks! They've now sold out for the second time and are back on pre-order in the shop.
- I'm also working on a range of notebooks and have been trying to decide which of my postcard designs to use on the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment