Tuesday 22 September 2015

Custom Illustrations

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely Estelle from estellosaurus.com to ask me if I'm available for custom work. Of course my answer was yes!
Estelle wanted a portrait of her and her husband, as well as an illustration of her five cats.
We discussed a few ideas and Estelle sent me some reference photos, and we decided on a portrait in front of a lighthouse/seascape scene, and the cats sat in their favourite place - on the bookshelf. We also included a few personal details such as Estelle's tattoos and the coffee cup.

Emma Margaret Illustration Custom Pet Portrait 2015
Emma Margaret Illustration Custom Portrait 2015

I've now added an option for custom illustrations to my Etsy shop.
I can do portraits, pet portraits, house portraits, or anything else you might have an idea for! All illustrations will be made completely personal to you based on your ideas and reference photos, and final images will be provided as PDFs for you to print as you wish.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything before purchasing then get in touch at info@emmamargaretillustration.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment