Wednesday 5 August 2015

Snap snap: 05/08/15

Life lately in photos.


- I've been working on a few larger, more detailed versions of some of my existing designs for a new project.
- The postcards have been pretty popular lately. They're on offer for 6 for £10 in my Etsy shop.
- She gets more and more cuddly every time she comes to visit.
- I've just finished reading Alice in Wonderland and have plans for quite a large new illustration. It make might take me a while to fit it in around everything else but I hope to have it finished soon!


- I'm working on an exciting (but secret) project involving Sharpie pens
- On Sunday I went to London to meet these lovely girls, talk art stuff and get excited about anything with Unicorns on!
- Monday I went back in to London to meet Hollie for a long overdue catch up. I also had my first bubble tea which has turned out to be one of my new favourite things!
- My sketchbook has been filled with all sorts of objects and animals lately, including my favourite: Giraffes! I'll share more of a look into my sketchbooks again next week.

Keep up to date with everything I'm doing over on Instagram.
What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment