Thursday 6 August 2015

Illustration Friday: Grow

This week's prompt was 'Grow'.
After last week where I mentioned that I wanted to do something quite different this time (mainly avoiding the use of nature as all of my Illustration Friday submissions have been about plants or leaves so far!) I initially struggled to come up with something.
I did come up with an idea for a portrait of Pinocchio with his nose growing, but then I thought of Alice in Wonderland and the food and drinks that make her grow (and shrink) throughout the story.
I'm already working on a project inspired by Alice in Wonderland so it seemed appropriate to continue that theme into this week's Illustration Friday work too!

Emma Margaret Illustration Friday Grow Alice in Wonderland 2015

This design is available on Art Rookie on a variety of products including cushions and clocks!

If you're new to my blog or my Illustration Friday series you can catch up here.



No comments:

Post a Comment