Thursday 25 June 2015

New Website

I've been talking about re-designing my website for ages now, and yesterday I finally sat down to do it. I worked on it all day and managed to get it finished!


I've completely changed the whole website, with a new header, menu and gallery.
The home-page is now the gallery page, so the first thing you see when you visit my website is a gallery of my work, which was my main intention for re-designing it (this means people can see my illustrations quickly without having to navigate through a few pages first!).
I've removed some old worked and added lots of new projects too (some of which haven't even been shared on here yet!).
There's new About, Contact & Wholesale pages, as well as direct links to my blog and shop.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures from Emma Margaret! The drawings of unicorns, princesses and castles, are so much fun, and they are really well done. Your work is really polished, and I love the new look of your site. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing what other creative things you come up with for the site.

    Cordia Remsen @ RBSMN

    ReplyDelete