Wednesday 27 May 2015

In my sketchbook: 27/05/15

I spent the bank holiday weekend with my family, which gave me some time to get some drawing done, before that I hadn't done any since before my holiday and I had a few ideas I wanted to work on!
I've made a start on an illustration that was inspired by my holiday, but after drawing it in my sketchbook I decided I wanted to do a bigger, more detailed version. So I'll be continuing with that over the weekend and should be sharing it next week!
I've also drawn out, but not coloured yet, a quote illustration based on Lady & the Tramp, which me, Mum (& Beabea) watched over the weekend. I'm hoping to get that finished today or tomorrow so it should be ready to share very soon!
And finally, I've been drawing some owls for the start of a new commission for some cupcake accessories.

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment