Tuesday 28 April 2015

Snap Snap: 28/04/15

Hello!
I'm several weeks behind on my Snap Snap posts so this one is covering the whole of April (which has been a pretty hectic month) instead of just the one week!


- New products in progress. This was for the colouring books which are now up for sale in my Etsy and Folksy shops.
- I treated myself to a lovely new camera.
- Sketchbook doodles.
- Easter cupcakes.


- Packing up cards for Renegade Craft Fair. There's more Renegade prep pictures here.
- Pretty flowers for my stall at the craft fair.
- Beabea helped me pack for the fair, but she wasn't too impressed that she couldn't come with us!
- A fantastic weekend at Renegade. Read my full round-up and craft fair tips here.


- One of the treats I bought myself at Renegade. A peach & almond candle from East Wick.
- The unicorn cards were a big hit at Renegade and sold out over the weekend! They're back in stock now on Etsy and Folksy.
- We spent a weekend down in Portsmouth visiting Jamie's family and had a fun day at in Southsea.
- Designing fairytale palaces for a fun new commission.



- My little helper likes to nap on the job quite a lot.
- Updating my wholesale catalogue (still in progress!)
- Another stack of cards for Crafty Fox Market and stockist Nook & Cranny,
- Folksy held a little giveaway over the weekend to win one of my Purrfect brooches.


- My stall at Crafty Fox Market in Brixton last weekend.
- Bee doodles.
- I had intended to design a new business card for when I re-ordered from the printers last week, but after their popularity at Renegade I decided to keep the unicorns around a little longer!
- A little peek at the project I'm currently working on.

April has been a hectic (but fun, and very creative) month, and I'm now very much looking forward to May which just happens to include a week's holiday to Turkey!

I'll be back soon with an In my Sketchbook post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment