Thursday 30 April 2015

In my Sketchbook: 30/04/15

I haven't done as much drawing as I'd like over the last few months. I spent quite a while editing and colouring the designs for my new range of cards, and then spent a few weeks sewing, baking brooches and book-binding in the build up to Renegade.
But over the last 2 weeks I've managed to get back into drawing a bit more often (although my Diary Doodles have been a bit abandoned lately!), mainly as part of a fun new commission. I'm designing a range of party products with a fairytale princess theme, so my sketchbooks have been filled with carriages, butterflies, princess crowns and flowers (many of my favourite things to draw!).
I've also done a bit of doodling in the evenings to try and get some ideas for future card designs.

Here's a few of my favourite pages from the last two weeks.

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

Emma Margaret Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment