Monday 16 March 2015

Snap snap: 16/03/15


- Working on some new illustrations
- The fabric I've been designing arrived!
- Beabea decided to make herself comfortable on the pile of cushions on the sofa
- Making some new products using shrink plastic


- Post-baking
- Pencil cases coming soon!
- And travel card holders too
- Working on some more fabric pattern deisgns


- Soft plush ornaments also coming soon
- Continuing with the diary doodles
- My mum treated me to this lovely Cath Kidston book which has been giving me lots of ideas for future products!
- Still very excited by the news that we're off to Renegade next month!

Me and Jamie have also just booked a holiday for May so I'll be sharing a little about that soon!

And as always you can keep up to date with all of this over on my Instagram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment