Thursday 12 March 2015

New Illustration: Fairytales

Some of the new products I'm working on have required me to revisit my old Once Upon a Time project and create some new illustrations with the characters.
Today I've been working with Snow White, Rapunzel, The Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood.

emma margaret illustration

emma margaret illustration

emma margaret illustration

emma margaret illustration

These images will look quite different when they're made into a final product, as they won't contain any colour! These 4, along with 6 others are going to be made into a Fairytales colouring book. I'm also working on ones with Animal, Pattern and Quote themes. All of the designs will be launched at a craft fair next month (more on that later this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment