Saturday 10 January 2015

Snap snap: 09/01/15

This week I've been working hard on my new card range, as well as doing a bit of reading and making a start on new projects. Here's a few snaps from my week:


- Hello 2015!
- Reading and note taking rom Kari Chapin's great book Grow Your Handmade Business. I really enjoyed this and its motivated to me to carry on with my business and get all the "boring" bits well organised!
- Sketching for this week's Wise Words post.
- Attempting a new mini-project where I try to doodle something in my diary every day. By the end of the year this should be pretty fun to look back through!
- A little preview of one of the new designs. A lovely lady on Instagram used this as inspiration for some nail art!
- A few weeks ago I won a $100 gift card to spend at the lovely Micush Etsy store (I won it as part of Decor8's #12DaysofGiveaways) and this week my chosen goodies arrived! I definitely reccommend checking out the shop, its all a great quality and the illustrations are beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment