Monday 5 January 2015

Life: Hello 2015!

emma margaret illustration

Happy New Year!
Hope 2015 is treating you all well so far!

So Christmas has flown by yet again! Did you all have a good one? I had a quiet Christmas with Mum, Dad, Jamie and Beabea, and also spent a few days with Jamie's family down in Portsmouth. I was treated to lots of lovely presents this year, including:
-A few additions to my Disney Classics DVD collection
-Some lovely clothes and a pair of boots
-Some Tombow brush pens
-A great selection of books including 'Grow your handmade business' by Keri Chapin, and 'Gone Girl'.
What was your favourite gift this year?

I didn't manage to take many pictures over the last two weeks, but here are a few snippets:


-I made lots of these this Christmas! This batch in particular were for Jamie's office.
-I also did a lot of wrapping as you can see here!
-Beabea got a little snowman rope toy for Christmas which she barely stopped playing with.
-New year was a quiet one with a take-away, chocolate fondue and party poppers.


Today is my first official work day of the year. I'm spending the morning doing a bit of planning and organising, getting my self ready to get on with the rest of the new designs. I'm aiming to have everything finished and ready to put in the shop by next month, so these next few weeks are going to be pretty busy! To help keep me organised, I'm making myself both a weekly planner, and a year planner to map out what I aim to achieve each month in 2015.

The shop is now re-opened, and there's 10% off everything all through January with the code JANUARY23, as well as lots of Sale items up to 50% off.

As always I'll be sharing plenty of updates on Instagram (@EmmaMargaretIllustration), and I'm going to try very hard to keep up with blogging too!

No comments:

Post a Comment