Saturday 6 December 2014

Snap snap: 06/12/14

Its been well over a month since I wrote a "Snap snap" post!
I think its time to catch up...


-Drawing animals in party hats
-Pretty flowers on the dining table
-Packing up the new Christmas cards (available here)
-Sketching out new ideas...


-...And the final coloured illustration (this will be part of my new collection in January)
-Animals with balloons!
-Ideas for "Wise words" posts


-Designing some new animal characters, including Hermoine the Horse (see the full set here)
-Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! The tree is up and the festive candles are out!
-Speaking of which, this Freshly Baked Shortbread candle I picked up in Camden Market smells absolutely amazing!
-Mini succulent doodles for a new card idea

For more snaps of life lately, follow my Instagram account @emmamargaretillustration
Hopefully it won't be another 6 weeks before my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment