Friday 19 December 2014

In my sketchbook: 19/12/14

As promised the other day, I have a few snippets of my recent sketchbook work to show you.
I'm still working on a new range of designs to have ready some time in January (as I mentioned in my last post, time seems to be getting away from me lately and I'm not as far into this project as I'd hoped, so I'll be working extra hard after Christmas!)

emma margaret illustration


emma margaret illustration

emma margaret illustration

emma margaret illustration

emma margaret illustration

emma margaret illustration

(The last image is the drawing I did for Jamie's Christmas card. I started a little tradition a while ago that I always draw me and him as animal characters on his cards. This time of course we had to be standing in front of a Christmas tree in the snow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment