Thursday 7 August 2014

In my sketchbook: 07/08/14

This week, my sketchbook has been filled with all sorts of subjects. From fairy-tale castles and forest trees, to bird cages and floral fans (and lots of other things in between!). I'm having one of the times at the moment where I have too many ideas and not enough time to complete them. Before I get around to scanning in a drawing and colouring it and turning into what it was intended for, I've come up with another idea and have started drawing that too! Tomorrow I'm planning on trying to change that slightly and actually make a start on finalising some of these ideas. So look out over the weekend for pretty patterns, character portraits and fairy-tale maps!

Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration

I've also made a start on doing some of the drawings in my "642 Things to Draw" book.
I've stuck to the more simple prompts for now, but hopefully I'll get a little more adventurous with the ambiguous ones soon!

Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration

Back soon with some finished illustrations to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment