Friday 18 July 2014

Life: Updates

Hello!
I've been pretty absent again lately due to moving out of the flat, but I do have quite a few things to share with you now!

First up, earlier this week my degree results came through, and it turns out I got a First!
Obviously I couldn't be any happier with that result and its so nice to know that all that hard work was worth it! The graduation ceremony isn't until November, so there'll be lots of celebrating then!

Things only got better the following day when Jamie was offered a job in advertising in London.
We're staying with my family for a few weeks but very soon we'll be looking for a new place of our own nearer to London.

Here's a couple of snaps from the last week:
- Off out for a meal with family to celebrate our degree results
- Mum and dad bought me  Pandora bracelet to congratulate me. I went for a leather bracelet with 3 charms: A pretty pink one, a giraffe (everyone knows how much I love giraffes), and a fairytale story book (how could I not get that one when my result was because of the fairytale book I had illustrated?!)
- Pretty flowers on my walks with Beabea
- Lots of cuddles. Especially last night with all of the End of the World type thunder!


Aside from all that, I've been working on a couple of possible projects, so hopefully I'll have lots of new work to share very soon. And I'm also planning on getting the shop back up and running with the new products over the next couple of weeks.
In the mean time though, my latest work is now available to purchase on a variety of products on both Art Rookie & Society6.

Emma Margaret Illustration society6 art rookie

Within the two sites you'll find 8 of my designs on products such as phone cases, plates, cushions, bags, clocks, rugs and much more.
As I produce new illustrations I'll be adding them to these sites, so look out for new ones coming soon.

Hopefully it won't be too long before my next post, but in the mean time you can keep up to date with what I'm up to over on Instagram: @emmamargaretillustration



No comments:

Post a Comment