Wednesday 23 July 2014

In my sketchbook: 23/07/14

An "In my sketchbook" post is long overdue, its been over 3 months since I last shared any of my drawings with you!
Over the last couple of weeks I've been working on a few projects, including some work for our Illustration Collective, Pastiche, but I can't say too much about any of it at the moment. But I can share a few of the drawings from them, and leave you guessing as to what they might be for!

Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration
Emma Margaret Illustration

I've recently treated myself to a Pentel Pocket Brush Pen, and I highly recommend it. Its a refillable brush pen that allows you to draw in the same you would with a brush and ink, only without the constant dipping! Its a great time-saver and a lot less hassle (and no washing brushes or ink pots!).

Hopefully as the projects develop, these drawings will become finished coloured illustrations that I'll be able to share with you!
In the meantime, look out on my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages for snippets of what I'm getting up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment