Last week in photos:
-Posing with my book at the exhibition
- Feeding the deer at Longleat Safari Park
- Fun on the rides at Southsea for Jamie's birthday
- It totally forgot to buy banners and balloons, so at 6am on Jamie's birthday I was up making paper balloons and using washi tape to write on the walls.
- A trip to Sprinkles was obviously needed for birthday celebrations.
- I made Jamie pancakes for breakfast
- A potentially exciting meeting happened at the Grand Harbour Hotel on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!