Monday 28 April 2014

Life: Updates

Hi everyone!
I haven't been posting much lately as my Final Major Project at Uni has been taking up most of my time, but I thought I'd stop by quickly to share a bit about what I've been up to.

These are a few snapshots of how my project is looking:
I've just completed page 1 and moved on to finish the rest of the pages (putting all the elements together, adding colour & texture etc). As you can see in the trees in the above images, its autumn in fairytale land on page one, but by page four the leaves will be bright pink and green and spring comes around. In my fairytale land, the seasons change from autumn, to winter, spring and summer all in one day.

I have lots of plans for updates to my shop and website once this project is over (think colouring books and paper dolls) and thats going to mean a little sale of some of my current stock. I'll be reducing the price of some items on Etsy, and selling some of my older stock and samples on Instagram and Facebook so look out for that at the beginning of June!

I did take a day off from my own work yesterday to help Jamie make a website for his TV & Film editing work. If you fancy taking a look, its jamiewebbeditor.com (made using moonfruit.com).

Hopefully I'll be back to regular posting soon, but in the mean time you can keep up with what I'm doing over on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment