Friday 14 March 2014

Snap Snap: 14/03/14



- I finished off my self promotion work for uni, and sent it off to some art directors at various children's book agencies.
- Whilst I sorted all of that out and found the addresses, Beabea laid next to me with her paw around my leg and didn't move for hours. That was a pretty good afternoon.
- I spent most of Sunday drawing trees for my project.
- We also took a little trip down to the Garden Centre and the Farmer's Market.


- In her all time favourite place: sat on the sofa staring out the window.
-  Work in progress.
- Designing fairy tale tree houses. You can see lots more of these over at my uni blog.
- Speaking of which, I gave it a little makeover with a new header and font. 


Me and Beabea also entered a little competition this week over at Miss Magpie Designs. The idea was to take a "pet selfie", and the one that gets the most likes on Facebook will win a lovely pet portrait by Emily (she is very talented, you should definitely check out her work).
I'd love it if you could vote for our photo right here and maybe we might just win that portrait!

It did take me quite a while to get Beabea to co-operate in taking a selfie with me, as she's not too keen on cameras (DSLRs are a definite no-no, she runs away form them!) but we managed to get a few good ones over the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment