Thursday 6 March 2014

Life: New Forest adventure

Yesterday me and Selina headed to the New Forest for some research for our uni projects. We spent the day wandering through the forest, over pretty streams, and watched donkeys walking around and rolling on the floor! We did a bit of sketching and took plenty of photos whilst we were there:


These pictures do not even begin to show how muddy it was, and the difficulty we had at a few points during our 4 hour walk (our shoes needed a bit of a clean afterwards and we looked a bit of a mess when we went to the pub for lunch!). But the sun was shining for most of the day and it definitely was an adventure!

I'll be using the photos and sketches from the trip to develop my own fairy-tale world for my project, which I'll share more of very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment