Monday 31 March 2014

4 Etsy shops I'm loving right now...


Hey everyone! I've got another 4 Etsy shops to share with you today. I keep stumbling across so many great ones its hard to choose which ones to share! Here are today's 4 choices...

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I discovered this lovely jewellery shop a little while ago when it was one of the featured shops on the Etsy blog, and I spent quite a while looking at all of her products and the behind the scenes photos of her studio. Everything that Kahina Loumi sells is beautifully elegant and simple, with all of her products featuring a limited colour palette of just off-white and gold. 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

This colourful little shop features a great range of products made from screen printed textiles, all of which are designed and hand made by the owner, Laura Kientzler. The name of this shop is definitely reflected in all of the designs, with the imagery and patterns all reminding me very much of a jungle. The colours used in these items are all really fun and vibrant and really stand out.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

The various notebooks and list pads in this great little shop are all inspired by vintage paper ephemera. I love the feel of this work and the great range of designs they have available, from organic seaweed patterns, to graphic text based designs. My favourite items in this shop are the "Cooking Secrets" notebooks which come in a lovely range of pastel colours.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I found Studio Meez on Etsy a little while ago and instantly loved the pretty pastel coloured designs they had to offer, and I went back to have another look recently and found there were lots more lovely items to look at! These products have a really sweet and girly feel to them and I think they're great for both children and adults. That goodnight cushions is particularly adorable and they also sell a selection of cloud and apple cushions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment